Dressing well will not only increase your self-confidence but will also impress and attract other people. How you look says a lot about you.
Staying physically fit, being well-groomed, and dressing appropriately are indications that you respect and feel good about yourself.
Charisma, mannerisms, being polite. Those are things that are EARNED.
But there are ways to improve yourself.
Shape your facial hair
There is no denying that the presence of facial hair, or therefore the absence of it, can seriously alter your appearance.
I’ve seen people that can rock a smooth chin while other people grow a beard to hide their babyface.
When it comes to beards, there’s no such as one style fits all.
“Beards are indeed appealing, perhaps because of their growing popularity and prevalence in media. What’s definitely clear, Dixson says, is that facial hair makes men look more mature, masculine, socially dominant, and aggressive.”
A beard can:
- Can add some pepper and salt to your appearance;
- Or it can beautifully age you instantly;
There are different styles of beards you can choose from:
- Bearstache – for men with wider cheekbones and a pointier chin;
- Circle beard – for men with chiseled jawline;
- Full, lengthy beard – for men with rounder or heart-shaped faces;
You will have to play it out and see how it looks on you.
Don’t get shy or uncomfortable with your change because of what other people might think of you, and here I point to friends and family members because they are the closest to having a “laugh” at your new looks.
Rock your world!
Lower your body fat
I’m not trying to bash the fluffy guys; I have nothing against them. Everybody can rock whatever they think suits them.
But if you manage to decrease your overall body fat, then you will experience a considerable change in your physical appearance.
If you manage to decrease your body fat while gaining muscle, you’re in for a show.
I bet that you have a dream body in your head, and that body can be achieved if you’re going to work it.
Why is it important to reduce body fat?
Reducing your body fat isn’t only to look better, but to become healthier too.
“Your levels of body fat are very important,” says Lawson, “because there’s lots of evidence that people who have a very high percentage of body fat are more at risk of things like metabolic syndrome and diabetes.”
Here you can see how different body percentages look like. WHICH one do you want to be?
How can you reduce your body fat?
- Start training;
- Follow a diet;
- Get quality sleep;
- Add vinegar to your diet;
- Eat healthier fats;
- Drink healthier beverages;
- Consume more fibers;
- Cut down on refined carbs;
- More cardio;
- Go for High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT);
- Add probiotics to your diet;
- Try intermitent fasting.
Improve your skin texture
This can be a real confidence booster. If you’re taking care of your skin, it will look healthier, clearer, happier.
Several factors are affecting your skin texture:
How can you improve your skin texture?
- Through a clean diet – junk food isn’t good for you; sodas aren’t good for you;
- Make sure you’re getting enough sleep – stress can destroy your body. “Your body repairs itself and recovers from daily stress while you sleep, so not getting enough quality sleep can cause premature aging of the skin,” says Dr. Prather.
- Cleanse and exfoliate your skin;
- Drink more water;
- Hydrate your skin with a moisturizer;
- Stay away from the sun, or use an SPF – this is one of the most crucial skin products.
Sleep plays a vital in our life, and it has to be quality sleep.
- Stick to a sleep schedule;
- Pay attention to what and when you eat and drink;
- Create a restful environment;
- Say no to day time naps;
- Start including sport in your life;
- Manage your problems before going to sleep.
Sleep deprivation isn’t good for your body.
How is good sleep helping you?
- Better productivity and concentration;
- Better athetlic performance;
- It lowers the risk of heart disease;
- You gain more social and emotional intelligence – I don’t know about you, but I feel extraordinary after a good night’s sleep. From an introvert to an extrovert in a night’s time;
- It can prevent depression;
- Strengthens your immune system – Sleep helps the body repair, regenerate, and recover.
A good fit can significantly alter your appearance; it doesn’t matter your body type.
What you wear doesn’t only change the way you look at yourself but how other people perceive you. But how others perceive you shouldn’t bother you at all. You’re creating a better you for yourself.
Think of yourself as a picture, and good art needs a beautiful frame to be put even more in the spotlight.
- Use color to create the desired tone;
- Broaden your wardrobe;
- Stick to what’s working for you;
- You matter the most in this calculation;
- Invest in a quality tailor;
- Stay active.
Oh, yea. Remember that time when you bought a shirt or any other clothing piece, and you weren’t sure about how it fits, but you just bought it because you had in your hand and later regretting it? Never be fooled again. Save your money and wait for the ideal piece to come along.
Learn about colors
Each of us has a favorite color because it brings out a characteristic in a more beautiful way. It can be your eyes, your fit hands/legs, your skin tone, the color of your hair.
So this makes the color of your clothing affect the way people see you too.
The color violet:
- It makes you look more flattering;
- Works for almost every skin type and hair colors;
- They aren’t considered too glaring for the eyes, nor are they too cold or warm.
- It is an intense color, and it may be seen as glaring;
- It stands for determination;
- It’s correlated to a beautiful and robust personality;
- It makes you feel passionate and energized;
- It can increase a person’s heart rate and make them excited.
- It makes you feel energized and enthusiastic;
- Enhances a feeling of vitality and happiness;
- It is aggressive but balanced;
- Great for a call to action to buy or subscribe to a product.
- It makes you feel happy and spontaneous;
- It is perhaps the most energetic of the warm colors;
- It is associated with laughter, hope, and sunshine;
- Yellow tends to reflect more light and can irritate a person’s eyes.
- It makes you feel optimistic and refreshed;
- Symbolizes health, new beginnings, and wealth;
- It is the easiest on the eyes and should be used to relax and create balance.
- It makes you feel safe and relaxed;
- It evokes feelings of calmness and spirituality as well as security and trust.
- It is associated with mystery, creativity, royalty, and wealth;
- It can soothe or calm a viewer.
- It makes you feel playful and romantic;
- It represents femininity and romance, sensitivity and tenderness. It’s inherently sweet, cute, and charming.
- It makes you feel down to earth;
- Creates a sense of stability and support;
- It’s warm and friendly.
- Feels sophisticated, classic, and profound;
- Evokes power, luxury, elegance, but can also mean professionalism, neutrality, and simplicity;
- It’s bold, powerful, and is often used to produce mystery.
- means minimalism and simplicity.
- Feels severe and professional;
- Is a more mature, responsible color;
- It’s safe and relatively subdued, serious, and reserved.
Wear a jacket
- They add a little bit of authority;
- They can add to your appearance, making you look bigger, or they can hide other things;
- And they keep you warm!
Stop being too agitated; it doesn’t look good at all. Being nervous all the time will look like you lack confidence, and people tend to stay away from this behavior.
Watch your caffeine and sugar intake or chew some gum.
Find a signature perfume
A good perfume can enhance not only your mood but your date’s mood.
- Boosts confidence;
- It makes you attractive;
- Triggers memories –So if you want someone to remember you, choose wisely;
- Suitable for aromatherapy – Smelling particular essential oils can help drastically in easing your body and releasing certain hormones that reduce anxiety and relieve tension;
- It can have calming properties – smells lead the mind into a positive, stress-free state that is prone to keep you happy and relaxed;
- Adds to your personality – someone will, for sure, make a connection between the good smelling guy and the perfume;
As you can see, there are a few things repeated in each step, which can change you dramatically.
Staying active is one of the most important ones.
Quality sleep will help you become the best version of yourself, as you can evolve the most when not tired.
If you want to be remembered, 5 Incredible Business Etiquette Tips – How to be Remembered.